POLITICA DE COOKIES
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that are on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed or based on behavior. of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it .
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- For more information about the Opera browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html